restored database with a new name cannot be seen in admin console

Amin Tajgardoon

Nov 5, 2014, 10:17:02 AM11/5/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

When I restore a db in stardog-2.2.2 with a new name, the database.name metadata stays the same, so I cannot see the restored db in admin console database list.

Also when I restore myRestoredDb from myOriginalDb:

$ stardog-admin db restore --name myRestoredDb /path/to/backup/myOriginalDb

Then the database.name metadata does not change:

$ stardog-admin metadata get myRestoredDb

database
.name = myOriginalDb

Mike Grove

Nov 7, 2014, 10:48:18 AM11/7/14