Short prefixes instead of full url prefixes in queries results

1 view

Anton Anikin

Jul 14, 2014, 4:41:24 PM7/14/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello!

When I run queries in CLI stardog client I get results with short prefixes.
When I do the same with HTTP request - I get results with full URL prefixes...
Is it possible to get the results with short named prefixes in the second case too?
Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Anton Anikin

Mike Grove

Jul 15, 2014, 6:31:09 AM7/15/14
to stardog
On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Anton Anikin <cpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

When I run queries in CLI stardog client I get results with short prefixes.
When I do the same with HTTP request - I get results with full URL prefixes...
Is it possible to get the results with short named prefixes in the second case too?

Sure, you just have to do it yourself.  The CLI is just rendering the results as they come in using the known namespaces from the database to make them easier to read.  It's not a built in format, but it would be quite trivial to reproduce.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks!

--