restrictions of the community version

Manuel Buitre

Jan 2, 2015, 7:15:28 PM1/2/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Dear all,

About the restrictions of the community version, what does it mean "10,000 OWL axioms"?

  Regards

   Manuel

Evren Sirin

Jan 3, 2015, 2:16:14 PM1/3/15
to Stardog
It means we extract the OWL axioms from the Stardog database and only
process the first 10K axioms we encounter. If there are more than 10K
OWL axioms in your database they'd be ignored and there is no way to
control which 10K would be used.

If you are asking what an OWL axiom is, please see the OWL
specification [1]. An OWL axiom may be a single RDF triple (e.g. A
subClassOf B or C equivalentClass D) but an axiom might also be
multiple triples, e.g. if the axiom contains OWL restrictions.

Best,
Evren

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-owl2-syntax-20121211/#Axioms