Chronicle for this week

Office Staff

Feb 7, 2022, 11:46:42 PM2/7/22
to College Chronicle
Good afternoon,
Please find attached the Chronicle for this week.
Congratulations to our House Captains and Vice-Captains which were announced today at the College Assembly. We have included photos that were taken today.
Please also note the Athletics Day is coming up and there is information regarding this on Page 3.
One final note is that Presentation Day will be held this Friday and is a Students Only event. The live stream link has been included.

Kind regards
The Office Team

Administration
St Thomas Aquinas College
PO Box 500
TYNONG. Victoria.  3813
Ph: (03) 56292500
Fax: (03) 56291202

8th February 2022.pdf

Office Staff

Feb 14, 2022, 11:46:21 PM2/14/22
to College Chronicle
Good afternoon,
Please find attached the bulletin for this week.

We would like to bring to everyone's attention that Lost Property at the College is plentiful.
Tomorrow afternoon a table will be set up outside the office with the items displayed (these are all items that have no name on them).
Please check as after tomorrow these items will be given to the  Uniform Shop for resale.  Many of the items are from last year.

--
15th February 2022.pdf

Office Staff

Feb 21, 2022, 11:58:34 PM2/21/22
to College Chronicle

Good afternoon,
Please find attached the Chronicle for this week.
Please also note the Athletics Day is coming up next week and there is information regarding this on Page 4.

--
Kind regards
22nd February 2022.pdf