Chronicle for this week

Office Staff

May 10, 2022, 1:26:25 AM5/10/22
to College Chronicle
Good afternoon,
Please find today's Chronicle attached.

A reminder that tomorrow is the Cross Country for all students. Its starts at 12:30pm. We encourage as many parents as possible to come along and support their children.

Car Park: We have a parent at the College who has a child living with a disability and is in a wheelchair. There is disabled parking marked in the bottom carpark (near the fence on Multi Purpose Building side). The kerb is modified at this spot which enables the parent to safely move the wheelchair down to the car. We ask other parents to please not park in this spot. Your co-operation will be most  appreciated with this matter.

Parent/Teacher Interviews: have you booked yet? It's not too late so please visit the parent lounge and make a booking to chat with your child's teachers.

--
Kind regards
The Office Team

Administration