Re: [boinc_dev] Re: Boinc Workshop cancelled. Why not on-line?

Bernd Machenschalk

Aug 25, 2020, 1:58:15 AM8/25/20
to Stefano B, boinc_dev, Boinc Projects
Hi!

Since the originally planned date (Sep 7) is less than two weeks ahead and I haven't heard anything - is this virtual workshop going to take place anywhere anytime?

Bernd

On 16.05.20 09:49, Stefano B wrote:
Il giorno mercoledì 13 maggio 2020 00:07:16 UTC+2, J Ringo ha scritto:
The workshops are for everyone.

I have been pushing for a virtual workshop through the BOINC Network and have gotten a very positive response. There are several people who have reached out willing to help organize the thing.

Great!!!

Let's do a thing.

+1