I lost my account

ESC601-18Booncharat

Jan 10, 2021, 3:41:52 PM1/10/21
to boinc_projects
Hi, so it has been a long time since my last login to my BOINC account on the BOINC website. And just an hour ago I tried to log in to my account and it says that there is no such account. However, I can still log in to Science united website. So I try to register an account on the BOINC website, with the same email, and it allowed me to register with the same email. So now, my account on BOINC's website is new, and can't find a way to get my old account back.

I still have my old task and project running in BOINC manager though

Jord van der Elst

Jan 10, 2021, 6:21:53 PM1/10/21
to ESC601-18Booncharat, boinc_projects
The account you make on the BOINC website is for the BOINC website only, for post access to its forums https://boinc.berkeley.edu/forum_index.php
BOINC is a managing program, it doesn't do or have science of its own, that's done by the projects. Registration is normally done on each of the projects pages separately, unless you use an account manager such as Science United, then it makes an (anonymous) account for you at the selected projects.

Any questions you have of the working of BOINC are therefore best asked at the forums. Also about your other item of the cross project ID.

-- Jord