VirtualBox

David G. Pickett

Mar 23, 2022, 4:51:21 PM3/23/22
to BOINC Projects
I just signed off my wife's computer (as win 11 or norton or something seem to block screen timeout) and it said something about waiting for virtualBox.  Will this disrupt boinc apps using virtualBox?  I thought they ran in the host service layer.  Does the Boinc Manager use this (it was not running, so I guess no)?

BTW, my older box ran out of work, which continues to amaze me, as two other boxes show tons of work queued!  I am pretty generous with disk space.  Are my other and all other hosts sucking up all the work for future consumption?