project for support Ukraine Children, support for freedom

Szymon

Mar 7, 2022, 10:25:20 PM3/7/22
to boinc_projects

Dear Colleagues,

Please apologize if my petition is wrong section or violating some rules.

I am writing from Poland. We are we experience national awakening and mobilization.

My personal thin red line was passed after seeing death of whole families with children evacuating from cities. Then bombarding European or even Worldwide symbolic Babyn Jar  with Ukrainian president message: "To the world: what is the point of saying «never again» for 80 years, if the world stays silent when a bomb drops on the same site of Babyn Yar?" Next day we could wach  Sean Pen trip to war zone together with his emotional interview on CNN  (https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/03/05/sean-penn-ukraine-anderson-cooper-intv-ac360-ldn-vpx.cnn)

and I remembered that he had played one of his greatest roles in “The thin red line” movie.

This great evil, where's it come from?” I don’t but it doesn’t mean I willl standing  with scare and waiting for more. Most of us in school had some psychos who was to intimidate and beat others.

I am asking to help support our sister Ukraine – for people especially children and to stop the bandit war in Ukraine. There at least 50 children died during the conflict the first was Polina.  Poland had very dramatic history we know that this war has potential to became worldwide disaster and horror – speaking about sabotage in nuclear power plants, usage of chemical weapons (like in UK for Sergei Skripal or Alexander Litvinenko) or usage of TOS-1 thermobaric rockets  for destroying whole cities. He don’t need to use nukes.

Putin has 6000 nukes, Boinc has for now avg. 24.033 PetaFLOPS and great minds of scientists. Boinc had its great and worldwide famous projects like Seti@Home. Bonic has its reputation, credibility and trust. There are many ideas which could be start with a dose of determination. For instance my polish college is coordinating production and shipment of amateur bulletproof vests for people evacuating from besieged cities – he established network of celebration – distributed system which the end-product is vest who will save some lives. There are so many other ways.

Let’s start “Polina” project.  Let's be united!

I believe in You!

„Mathematicians won the war.

Mathematicians broke the Japanese codes, and built the A-bomb. Mathematicians like you. The stated goal of the Soviets is global Communism. In medicine or economics, in technology or space, battle lines are being drawn. To triumph, we need results. Publishable, applicable results. Now, who among you will be the next Morse? The next Einstein? Who among you will be the vanguard of democracy, freedom, and discovery? Today, we bequeath America's future into your able hands. Welcome to Princeton…” A Beautiful Mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-Ic5d7Y28

I wish all the best

Szymon