Suspend when in use not honored

1 view

David G. Pickett

Jul 28, 2022, 12:51:31 PM7/28/22
to BOINC Projects
On my windows 11 box, I turned on 'suspend when in use' but the task manager showed bhspin2_20_windows_x86_64 running many processes, a process file in a boinc universe folder, and boinc manager showed Universe@home running.  I di a activity suspend and it did stop.  Seems like a boinc bug?

Vitalii Koshura

Jul 28, 2022, 2:38:19 PM7/28/22
to David G. Pickett, BOINC Projects
Hello David,