BOINC connection to my computer

John Francis

Oct 21, 2022, 6:00:17 PM10/21/22
to boinc_alpha
I have the latest version of BOINC installed, having changed my computer earlier in the year.  I have received an email stating the following:

"Greetings from Science United. Your computers haven't reported work in the last 7 days. Please check that the latest version of BOINC is installed, unsuspended, and attached to Science United. Get help here.

Thanks for participating in Science United."

Synchronisation using the Tools menu doesn't work.

Please will you tell me how to connect properly to Science United.

Thank  you

Vitalii Koshura

Oct 21, 2022, 6:36:21 PM10/21/22
to John Francis, boinc_alpha
What OS do you have?
What exact version of BOINC you have installed on your PC?
What Projects you see in your BOINC Manager?

Сб, 22 окт. 2022 г. в 00:00, John Francis <jefr...@gmail.com>:
Best regards,
Vitalii Koshura

Sent via iPhone