the einstein@home project

Rudy Corona

Feb 28, 2021, 3:40:32 AM2/28/21
to boinc_alpha
im not getting credit or even showing my pc is attached to the project .   on my bionic page it shows all the work i have done    dont understand this  please help

Yavanius Gekkō Misuto

Feb 28, 2021, 3:57:45 AM2/28/21
to Rudy Corona, Boinc_alpha Email List
Greetings Rudy,

This is the client testing mailing list and not BOINC/Einstein support.

You need to visit the main Einstein project website (not BOINC) directly for assistance:

Your login is the same as connecting through BOINC.

Yavanius

Rytis Slatkevičius

Feb 28, 2021, 6:03:07 AM2/28/21
to Yavanius Gekkō Misuto, Rudy Corona, Boinc_alpha Email List
You are most likely attached through Science United. It does not create a separate account for you on the project but instead attaches your client to its own account. Therefore all work you do is attributed to SU and you do not see your computer on the account you created manually.

Pagarbiai,
Rytis Slatkevičius
+370 670 77777

Yavanius Gekkō Misuto

Feb 28, 2021, 12:27:41 PM2/28/21
to Rytis Slatkevičius, Rudy Corona, Boinc_alpha Email List
Been a whiles since I looked at SU. Reading About SU, I see that Rudy should get a "weekly 'status' email' unless he changed that option. If he's on Science United. Look for an "about" menu option on your client which should tell you what you are running.

Yavanius

Sent from Blue