Graphics card computing

General Mail

May 26, 2021, 9:18:25 AM5/26/21
to boinc_alpha
For a couple of weeks, the graphics cards of my several machines were being used very productively. Although I have not changed a and settings (that I know about), none of my machines are utilizing the card; those machines are being used only for Grid work. Any advice? Did I do something incorrect perhaps?

Bill Freauff

May 26, 2021, 8:34:20 PM5/26/21
to boinc_alpha, marylan...@gmail.com
You did not identify which project that you were previously having good results on.  Since some projects use GPU's and some don't we don't have enough information to guess with.
Please provide the Project and what your OS is (Windows or Apple etc) and your Version of BOINC and we can try to help.

Bill F