registration is broken

John whatever

Oct 24, 2023, 9:40:48 PM10/24/23
to boinc_alpha

Hello,

I've been trying for sometime to find were I can inform you that your registration process is broken. I've tried using multiple email account but received the error "Invalid email address: please enter a valid address of the form na...@xxx.yy". I've retyped them multiple times and it seems to just be plain broken.

I'm using the latest version of firefox with no addons running.

Mike Tillman

Oct 25, 2023, 3:57:46 AM10/25/23
to John whatever, boinc_alpha
Thank you for informing us, this will be followed up with by our core team.

David P. Anderson

Oct 25, 2023, 4:24:39 AM10/25/23
to John whatever, boinc_alpha
Registration for what?