Notice from BOINC. BOINC can't access Internet - check network connection or proxy configuration.

Michael Meyer

Mar 14, 2023, 1:33:15 PM3/14/23
to boinc_alpha
Notice from BOINC
BOINC can't access Internet - check network connection or proxy configuration.

I am getting this error message. I have not made any firewall, proxy, policy, or security changes on my end. This started about a month ago and has not resolved itself. I assumed it was BOINC server issues. My network connection allows all other traffic and BOINC target port is 80 unless they changed it to a specific unique target port. Recommendations?

I am running Windows 11.
BOINC manager version: 7.20.2 (x64)
wx Widgets version: 3.1.7