Newbie question

Terry Phelps

Feb 27, 2021, 8:29:21 AMFeb 27
to boinc_alpha
I just joined, and the instructions say "go to the BOINC download page" and get versions to test. But when I go there, I don't see anything but versions that look like production version. I don't see anything labeled alpha or beta test versions.

I see "recommended" versions and "older" versions, all of which are at least months old.
Where are the ones that presumably need testing.

Am I missing something?

Alex Piskun (Contact)

Feb 27, 2021, 2:27:04 PMFeb 27
to boinc_alpha, Terry Phelps
Hi Terry, there are no new versions to test at the moment. You should receive a notification from this group when our help is needed.
Cheers!

Yavanius Gekkō Misuto

Feb 27, 2021, 6:49:39 PMFeb 27
to Terry Phelps, Boinc_alpha Email List
The last thing we had to test was for Mac.

There's a new Android version of if you want to try it out although it's not beta.  You ought to check recent posts to avoid duplicating issues already known though. Note you will have to sideload it as is not current available through the Play store. It is on Amazon appstore but they don't mix... Vitalii
Is looking into F-Droid (FOSS Android app repo).

David (SoCal)

Sent from Blue