doesn't show my contribution

Wolf Gws

Aug 23, 2022, 9:17:21 PM8/23/22
to boinc_alpha
boinc ver 7.2.20 been running the application for few days now and my last contribution was received on the 22 feb and i have up loaded 8 new completed on this device

Alex Piskun

Aug 23, 2022, 10:03:41 PM8/23/22
to Wolf Gws, boinc_alpha
If you are running World Community Grid, not all of the webpages are working properly since the move to Krembil Institute.
This page should show your current results https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/contribution/results

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 9:17 PM Wolf Gws <connor...@gmail.com> wrote:
boinc ver 7.2.20 been running the application for few days now and my last contribution was received on the 22 feb and i have up loaded 8 new completed on this device

Yavanius Gekkō Misuto

Sep 2, 2022, 5:25:47 PM9/2/22
to Alex Piskun, Wolf Gws, boinc_alpha
Technically, WCG isn't 'stable' yet. They are still working out numerous issues from the transition. Currently, they are working on networking issues with not having enough resources to feed everybody's desire for work. It looks like they are getting close to resolving that. Folks are hoping that once this big hurdle is resolved, the WCG admins get to the stats issues.