BOINC on raspberry pi

Ed Mack

Oct 27, 2022, 3:10:05 PM10/27/22
to boinc...@ssl.berkeley.edu
On my raspberry pie 4 I'm having trouble connecting the boinc client. I've tried installing it manually and through the software program. Either way I do it it'll say it failed to connect to core client. Also I run bam and it won't allow me to log in to bam.

Edwin Mack

Oct 30, 2022, 8:03:27 PM10/30/22
to boinc...@ssl.berkeley.edu

does anyone have experience with a raspberry pi running boinc?

On 10/27/2022 3:09 PM, Ed Mack wrote:
On my raspberry pie 4 I'm having trouble connecting the boinc client. I've tried installing it manually and through the software program. Either way I do it it'll say it failed to connect to core client. Also I run bam and it won't allow me to log in to bam.

Vitalii Koshura

Oct 30, 2022, 8:49:50 PM10/30/22
to Edwin Mack, boinc...@ssl.berkeley.edu
Hello Edwin,

Please join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/45KJ7JaB
We have several people there who successfully run BOINC on their RPi devices.

Best regards,
Vitalii Koshura