He perdido el trabajo del día anterior de la tarea Africa Rainfall Project 7.32

Dionisio Diaz

Aug 21, 2022, 6:20:34 AM8/21/22
to boinc_alpha
I turned on the computer and saw that the work done on the Africa Rainfall Project task yesterday has been lost, now it has started from the beginning.
I request to save the work done before the end of the task.

Jarod McClintock

Aug 21, 2022, 6:06:07 PM8/21/22
to Dionisio Diaz, boinc_alpha

A checkpoint is made each time 12.5% of the work unit is completed

Jarod

Dionisio Diaz

Aug 22, 2022, 1:28:09 PM8/22/22
to boinc_alpha, Jarod McClintock, Dionisio Diaz
The total estimated time of the task is 1d 01 h, 12.5% is just over 3 h,  my opinion, 3 h is too long for a checkpoint.

Estimated total duration of a Mapping Cancer Markets task is 4 h

I request a checkpoint approximately every 30 minutes.

My computer will never finish the task of Africa Rainfall Project