Exception in Statistics

Jai Khurana

Dec 25, 2019, 3:30:50 AM12/25/19
to SQLTest
Facing exception error when executing like :-

Set Statistics IO,Time ON;
go
Declare @PlayerID int
Exec usp_Players_ins 'A',@PlayerID OUTPUT

Ramesh Meyyappan

Dec 25, 2019, 4:05:50 AM12/25/19
to SQLTest
Hello Jai

Probably Microsoft changed something, I need to take a look and fix.

It is holiday time and I have some customer projects pending. It will take some time for me to get to it.

Thanks for reporting.

Best Regards

Jai Khurana

Dec 26, 2019, 1:55:34 AM12/26/19
to SQLTest

Please take your time.
One quick question if you can answer please:
Is there any Command line interface to work on SQLTest so that we need not to do settings again and again?

Thanks
Jai Khurana

Ramesh Meyyappan

Dec 26, 2019, 2:06:54 PM12/26/19
to SQLTest
Checkout http://www.sqltest.org/Help/GeneralSettings/StartAllWorkloadAtStartup

I don't understand what you mean by "so that we need not to do settings again and again"

There is Menu -> File ->Save, which saves the settings

Can you explain?

Jai Khurana

Dec 26, 2019, 11:44:22 PM12/26/19
to SQLTest
Any Command line interface exists for SQLTest ?

So that we can make the batch file and distribute that file to all employees for Testing.

Thanks
Jai Khurana