Follow up on things to do

Marie Gorham

Mar 1, 2011, 10:08:33 AM3/1/11
to swimmin...@specialolympicsontario.ca, tau...@specialolympicsontario.com, Marie Gorham

Good Morning All

I just wanted to follow up on the things to do that was on the last page of the minutes. If you could just take a quick minutes to answer, I would appreciate it.

ITEMS FOR FOLLOW UP

1            Confirm Swim Ontario Official

2            Confirm Mr. Pennells will serve as head Stroke and Turn Judge

3            Confirm Doreen Mauder will operate the GMS program for each centre – Not available – Taude will be doing the events

4            Coaches to confirm all swimmers are registered by the end of February 2011

5            Budgets are to be submitted asap to the RCMT, Taude and Juli

Neither budget has been submitted. If the events run in the negative, the communities will have to absorb the costs. I would still like to have a budget done for future reference for other communities to know the costs of hosting such events

Thank you

Marie G.

R.C.M.T. - REGION 6

image001.gif

Taude Plexman

Mar 1, 2011, 10:42:34 AM3/1/11
to Marie Gorham, swimmin...@specialolympicsontario.ca

Hi all

Just a quick follow up re: budget – the budgets need to be reviewed by SOO.  If a deficit is incurred, SOO may be able to cover some of those costs is they are eligible because this is a provincial qualifier (i.e. section 11.02.0 budget/finance section on the intranet under section 11.0 competitions outlines non-eligible expenses).

http://info.specialolympicsontario.ca/programs-policies-procedures/11-0---competitions

taude J

Taude Plexman | Central Ontario District Developer | Special Olympics Ontario | 18 Wynford Drive, Suite 300 | Toronto, Ontario M3C 3S2 | ( 705.646.2417 | ( 1.888.333.5515 ext 246 (toll free) | ytau...@specialolympicsontario.com |:http://www.specialolympicsontario.com

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.  Print on either sides of page to minimize carbon footprint.

image001.gif
image002.jpg