Re: [SOO Softball: 11] Digest for softball.group@specialolympicsontario.ca - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Alex Robertson

Jun 7, 2012, 8:13:12 AM6/7/12
to softbal...@specialolympicsontario.ca
I couldn't find it.  I had to order paperback copies from softball ontario.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM, <softbal...@specialolympicsontario.ca> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/a/specialolympicsontario.ca/group/softball.group/topics

    newfie1966 <lyndon...@yahoo.ca> Jun 05 07:02PM -0700

    Does anyone know if there is an electronic version of the new Softball
    Canada Rule Book? I use my iPad for everything and would like the
    electronic format.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group softball.group.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Please note that the comments posted here are posted through an unmoderated user group and are the opinions of the author only. They do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Special Olympics Ontario, Special Olympics Canada or its agencies and partners.