pre-season prep activities

Hellaina

Nov 6, 2014, 2:26:11 PM11/6/14
to nordic...@specialolympicsontario.ca
Hey there! Not too many signs of snow "yet" in Central Ontario, but it won't be long I'm sure until we'll be packing up and heading to the trails. A few things to keep in mind at this time of year:
Dryland: Surely, the clubs across the province are well underway with fitness activities, especially those heading to North Bay for Provincials
Waxing: Keep an eye and ear at local shops who might offer waxing clinics... for example, MEC has two in November in Barrie, and one in Toronto.
Ski Swaps: Some may have already happened, so don't miss any upcoming opportunities to find good deals on used equipment for our athletes who are either growing or transitioning between disciplines (classic to skate).
KEEP UP THE SNOW DANCE!!!