Golf Tournament - London , Monday July 27

golf

Apr 1, 2015, 1:36:06 PM4/1/15
to golf....@specialolympicsontario.ca
Hidy ho folks.  Winter is just about over and warm weather is on its way.

Just to let you know that we have tentatively booked a Special Olympics golf tournament here in the London area for Monday, July 27th.  The tournament will be open to 72 golfers and will use Level 4 Individual Stroke Play for 9 holes on a par 36 golf course (3 par 3's, 3 par 4's and 3 par 5 holes).   As in previous years, it will be a shotgun start with registration starting at 9:30 a.m. and a shotgun start at 11:00 a.m.  We will be using SOC rules for this.

In addition, we are planning on hosting two golf tournaments, one in July and one in August, for novice golfers on our par 27 golf course.  We can take up to 72 golfers for this small course.  Dates for the Par 27 golf competitions to follow.

So dust off your clubs and mark your calendars.

Rick Walker
Head coach and Manager for Golf
Special Olympics Ontario - London