Training Courses

Franca De Stefano

Jan 25, 2019, 12:19:53 PM1/25/19
to SOO Bocce
Hello Everyone,

I wonder if there are any Bocce Training courses?

Jacquie vonHunnius

May 4, 2019, 4:04:19 PM5/4/19
to SOO Bocce
I would love to know this as well!

Sport Tech London

May 5, 2019, 8:36:48 AM5/5/19
to Jacquie vonHunnius, SOO Bocce
Hello ladies, you should be able to find sport-specific training on SOO’s E-learning portal. I’ve provided the link to sign up here:

Let me know if you can’t find what you’re looking for! coach.ca also offers sport-specific training ☺️

Please note that the comments posted here are posted through an unmoderated user group and are the opinions of the author only. They do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Special Olympics Ontario, Special Olympics Canada or its agencies and partners.

--
Mary Dixon - Sport Tech 1
Special Olympics Ontario London