Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Cathy Croteau Ottawa

ungelesen,
27.03.2017, 10:41:5527.03.17
an SOO Bocce
Hope people still read these posts!

Just came back from a P4C bocce clinic. It was great. I can't imagine starting a league before doing this. I just finished reading the SOO bocce rules (2015) and have some questions.

Section C Rules of competition Item 1e Initial point

What if the pallina is knocked out of bounds? How does the initial point get re-established?

Section C Rules of competition Item 1h1

If discussion with a player is prohibited once the player entered the court, is it then allowed once the player exits the court? Is this meant to say no coaching of the player until the game is over?

Section C Rules of competition Item 1h2

What is the repercussion of a coach being cited for unsportsmanlie conduct?

Section C Rules of competition Item 5a3

What are the requirements to be deemed an SO certified bocce coach?

Section C Rules of competition Item 5b1

Only the player's foot is listed as not to cross the foul line. Does this mean the hand and head can do so without penalty?

Section C Rules of competition Item 5b3

So does this mean you can hit an opposition ball but you cannot promote one of your own?

Section C Rules of competition Item 58a

Does "off the court" mean outside the perimeter of the pit?  If so, does that mean a coach can then speak with them?

Cheers,
Cathy
Ottawa
Allen antworten