API Token is inactive

ullrich...@solarwatt.com

Nov 27, 2018, 7:29:56 AM11/27/18
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hello.

I got the API Token and I can copy it to the extension. When I click on "Guardar", I get an message "Token guardado" and that's it, nothing happens. I guess it has something to do with the missing of API Credentials, though it states, that I have 1.000 left over...

Can you please help me activating the extension? Thank you!
2018-11-27 11_34_00-dashboard _ Dandelion API.png

san...@dandelion.eu

Nov 30, 2018, 10:04:19 AM11/30/18
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hi Ullrich,

the token you are trying to use is needed for Dandelion API (if you directly call the REST API, have a look here). A free plan for Dandelion API gives you 1000 free daily units.
The Google Drive add-on (if this is what you are trying to use), instead, is an extension which is meant to just show Dandelion API capabilities, and only gives you 1000 free one-time units.

Hope this helps. Bye,

Roberto Santoro
Dandelion API team