Datagem download

Andrea Buffa

Feb 18, 2014, 3:05:51 AM2/18/14
to dand...@spaziodati.eu
Hi,

I can't find out how to download the data set from Telecom/Dandelion web site. Could you check please?
Thank you.
Andrea

Stefano Parmesan

Feb 18, 2014, 3:22:15 AM2/18/14
to dand...@spaziodati.eu
Hi Andrea,

You've created your account on dandelion before registering to the Telecom BigData Challenge, and you didn't enable the private section. In order to do so, and access all the contest data, please do the following:
1) login on dandelion (if you forgot your password you can reset it);
2) search your email inbox for an email from Telecom Italia that contains your personal activation link, and follow it;
3) fill in all your personal information required to participate to the Telecom BigData Challenge;

You will be redirected to the private area containing all the data for the contest.

HTH

--
Dott. Stefano Parmesan
Backend Web Developer and Data Lover ~ SpazioDati s.r.l.

Andrea Buffa

Feb 18, 2014, 3:43:13 AM2/18/14
to dand...@spaziodati.eu
Hi Stefano,
I can't find the email in point two. What can I do?
Thank you.
Andrea.

Stefano Parmesan

Feb 18, 2014, 3:47:25 AM2/18/14
to dand...@spaziodati.eu
Hi Andrea,

Maybe something was wrong on the Telecom email delivery system, but I can send it to you privately, hold on.

Andrea Buffa

Feb 18, 2014, 4:00:31 AM2/18/14
to dand...@spaziodati.eu
It works.