Create a user-defined classifier with beta language ( arabic)

Ferdaous Ben Salha

Jul 23, 2018, 8:45:36 AM7/23/18
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hello,
I am trying to create a custom classifier with arabic language but it gave me this error:
{"message":"Data is not valid","code":"error.invalidParameter","data":{"reason":"Unsupported","parameter":"data","offendingField":"lang"},"error":true}
So is it possible to create such classifier with beta language or not?

san...@dandelion.eu

Jul 23, 2018, 9:03:30 AM7/23/18
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hi,

beta languages are available only in the Entity Extraction API, that's why you get that message when trying to use them with the Text Classification API.

Cheers,

Roberto Santoro
Dandelion API team