Can we get documentation for exceptions ?

Akshay

May 19, 2017, 3:41:54 AM5/19/17
to Dandelion Support Forum

I am making several requests in a loop but I am getting either "requests.exceptions.SSLError: [SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version number" or
"Timeout error"

Roberto

May 19, 2017, 3:57:30 AM5/19/17
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hi Akshay,

Can you share with us the code snippet that you are using to call Dandelion API?

Roberto Santoro
Dandelion API team

Akshay

May 19, 2017, 4:03:46 AM5/19/17
to Dandelion Support Forum
URL = "https://api.dandelion.eu/datatxt/cl/v1/?"

def send_request(text):
params = {'text': text, 'model': MODEL, 'min_score': 0, 'include': 'score_details', \
'token': TOKEN}
url = URL + urllib.urlencode(params)
response = requests.get(url)
if response.status_code == 200:
scored_cat = json.loads(response.text)
top3_scored = scored_cat["categories"][:3]
return top3_scored

Roberto

May 19, 2017, 6:22:04 AM5/19/17
to Dandelion Support Forum
Please check that you have request[security] installed. If not, installing it may solve your problem.

Other suggestions (not related to your problem):