Additional Info about Dandelion API for university report

Nicola Lasagni

Apr 14, 2019, 11:27:51 AM4/14/19
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hi,
my name is Nicola Lasagni and I am a student of the Master's Degree in Engineering and Computer Science at the Cesena site, part of the University of Bologna.
I am writing to you because I am following the Semantic Web course, and part of the exam consists in making a short report about a project that exploits the techniques and technologies of this field.
Therefore I found your company on https://angel.co/ and submitted your Dandelion API project to the professor of the course as the subject of the report.
I therefore ask you if it is possible to have additional material besides the documentation already available online, concerning the technologies (vocabularies, ontologies, reasoners, algorithms, use cases) used to design / implement the Dandelion API.
Clearly I am aware of the importance of having certain information for a company so my request has absolutely no claim to obtain undisclosed information.

Waiting for your feedback, I thank you for your time.

Kind regards

ber...@dandelion.eu

Apr 15, 2019, 8:45:29 AM4/15/19
to Dandelion Support Forum