403 forbiddenError "not enough credits left for metric units"

Raducanu Ionut

Jul 30, 2020, 10:28:41 AM7/30/20
to Dandelion Support Forum
Hello,

Recently I started to receive 403 forbiddenError "not enough credits left for metric units", the error is pretty straightforward but undocumented so I want to check with you guys if this is the wanted behavior from you.

Have you changed from 401/RateLimitExceeded to 403/forbiddenError  when no units are available?

Thank you,
Ionut

Giacomo Berardi

Aug 4, 2020, 6:28:02 AM8/4/20
to Dandelion Support Forum, raduca...@gmail.com
Hi Ionut,
the error is correct in case you have consumed all your daily units. The rate limit is raised only if too many calls are executed concurrently.
Unfortunately the documentation is missing this specific error code, we are going to fix this.
Cheers

Giacomo Berardi
Dandelion team