PROJECT ESTIMATION AND PRICING

garrett henry

Apr 25, 2024, 2:50:04 PMApr 25
to ufa...@sorawit-thanaphatpanyaphon.com
Hi,

We are pleased to offer our Estimates and detailed Quantity Takeoffs services to General Contractors, Subcontractors, and Contracting Companies across the US for Residential Construction, Commercial Construction, and Industrial Construction.

In addition to our take-off and estimating services, we offer project schedules, shop drawings, 3D modeling, and several other pre-construction activities.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information, and feel free to drop an email for any samples, queries, or quotes for your projects.

Regards,
Garrett