"Get your paper indexed in Scopus and Web of Science for maximum visibility and impact."

Vivian Mclean

Apr 10, 2024, 10:50:12 AMApr 10
to ufa...@sorawit-thanaphatpanyaphon.com

Dear Respected Author,

After reviewing your recent research articles available online, we are thrilled to extend an invitation to you to submit your latest work to our prestigious journal, 'WULFENIA'. Known for maintaining exceptional standards of excellence in peer-reviewed academic research across various fields, our journal is dedicated to fostering groundbreaking ideas and driving progress in theoretical and applied sciences, engineering, natural sciences, and social sciences. 'WULFENIA' boasts an impressive 5-year impact factor of 1.000 and holds high esteem in prominent databases such as the Science Citation Index Expanded (ISI Thomson Reuters), Index Copernicus, Elsevier BIOBASE, and BIOSIS Previews. For more information, please visit our official journal website at

multidisciplinarywulfenia [.] org

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through the designated page on our journal's website. To submit your manuscript, kindly use the provided link on our platform.

We greatly appreciate your consideration of 'WULFENIA' as a platform to showcase your scholarly work. We eagerly look forward to receiving your valuable contributions.

Warm regards,
Professor Dr. Vienna S. Franz

Location: KARNTEN, MUSEUMGASSE 2, KLAGENFURT, AUSTRIA, A-9021.