Liftover Chain Files for B6 and CAST T2T genomes

Adrià Mitjavila

12:03 PM (8 hours ago) 12:03 PM
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Genome Browser team,

I am currently working with different mice strains, including C57BL/6J and CAST/EiJ, and I would like to test different assemblies.

I would like to ask you whether you have planned to create liftover chain files from the current reference mouse assembly GRCm39/mm39 to the T2T assemblies for B6 and CAST genomes (and from T2T assemblies to mm39), as well as between the two T2T assemblies:

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Adrià Mitjavila Ventura

Hiram Clawson

12:33 PM (8 hours ago) 12:33 PM
to Adrià Mitjavila, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Thank you for the request Adrià, trying these alignments now.

--Hiram