Request for creation of liftOver tracks

Kris Alavattam

Sep 14, 2021, 10:32:06 AM9/14/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi all,

My name is Kris Alavattam; I'm a researcher in the labs of Bill Noble and Chuck Murry at the University of Washington.

Per the instructions at UCSC Genome Browser Index of /goldenpath/mm10/liftOver, I'm writing to request the creation of liftOver tracks from Mouse CAST/EiJ (assembly GCA_001624445.1) to mm10 and vice versa, and from Mouse 129S1/SvImJ (assembly GCA_001624185.1) to mm10 and vice versa.

Please let me know if this is possible and/or if you need more information from me.

Thank you very much,
Kris

--
Kris G. Alavattam, PhD
he, him, his

Brian Lee

Sep 16, 2021, 2:16:16 PM9/16/21
to Kris Alavattam, UCSC Genome Browser Mailing List

Dear Kris,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and your question about liftOver files between mm10 <--and--> GCA_001624445.1/CAST_EiJ_v1 and between mm10 <--and--> GCA_001624185.1/129S1_SvImJ_v1.

We have generated and released these files available here:

mm10 files:
https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/mm10/liftOver/

GCA_001624185.1 files:
https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/hubs/GCA/001/624/185/GCA_001624185.1/liftOver/

GCA_001624445.1 files:
https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/hubs/GCA/001/624/445/GCA_001624445.1/liftOver/

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser. If you have any further public questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

--

---

Kris Alavattam

Sep 16, 2021, 4:09:24 PM9/16/21
to Brian Lee, UCSC Genome Browser Mailing List
Thank you very much, Brian!

Best,
Kris