Bingru Zhao

Nov 17, 2021, 11:57:11 AM11/17/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Colleagues,

We are working on the genomics of ovine and it has come to a need to analysis gene enrichment and gene annoation on the latest Oar_rambouillet_v1.0 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/assembly/GCF_002742125.1/). As far as we know a org.Ovis_aries.eg.sqlite file is needed, but we cannot find the this files of Oar_rambouillet_v1.0, whether on AnnotationHub or  https://annotationhub.bioconductor.org/species.

We are wondering if there are ways that we can retrieve the org.eg.sqlite files of Oar_rambouillet_v1.0? Or any suggestions  would also be very helpful.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Bingru Zhao

Doctor, Computational Biology;
Animal Science Department,
China Agriculture University.

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Nov 18, 2021, 7:59:54 PM11/18/21
to Bingru Zhao, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and sending your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we do not produce sqlite files. From the instructions for creating an AnnotationHub package, https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/HubPub/inst/doc/CreateAHubPackage.html, one of the steps is "Notify Bioconductor team member". To get your sqlite file, you will have to contact the BioConductor team and ask them to create the file for the assembly. You can contact the BioConductor team through the following link:

https://support.bioconductor.org/

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro
UCSC Genome Browser

Want to share the Browser with colleagues?
Host a workshop: https://bit.ly/ucscTraining

--

---