UCSC-help CpG islands methylation status

Светлана

Jul 8, 2024, 12:21:56 PMJul 8
to UCSC Genome Browser Public Support
Good afternoon.
Please tell me how I can find out using the UCSC browser the methylation status of the CpG island is normal

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Jul 11, 2024, 1:15:36 PMJul 11
to Светлана, UCSC Genome Browser Public Support

Hello,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and sending your inquiry.

To better assist you, can you please share more information about what you are doing on the UCSC Genome Browser? What assembly are you using, and what region of the genome? For example, you may be interested in using the CpG Island track for hg38:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=hg38&c=chrX&g=cpgIslandSuper

You can also search for data using the Track Search feature to search for tracks with CpG data:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTracks?db=hg38&hgt_tSearch=track+search

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro
UCSC Genome Browser

--