UShER question

Галка Клинк

Aug 6, 2021, 12:07:42 PM8/6/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello,
thank you for the resource.

In UShER page, is it somehow possible to obtain all most parsimonious locations for the sample when more than one best place exists? The tool always shows only one location, even if it writes that more possible places exist.

Thank you very much again!

Galya Klink, PhD, IITP RAS

Matthew Speir

Aug 10, 2021, 6:09:35 PM8/10/21
to Галка Клинк, UCSC Genome Browser Discussion List
Hello, Galya.

Thank you for using the UShER tool in the UCSC Genome Browser.

We will look into implementing your feature request for outputting all of the parsimonious locations if more than one exists, though I don't have an estimate of when that may be available.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Training videos & resources: http://genome.ucsc.edu/training/index.html

Want to share the Browser with colleagues? Host a workshop: http://bit.ly/ucscTraining

---

Matthew Speir

UCSC Cell Browser, Quality Assurance and Data Wrangler

Human Cell Atlas, User Experience Researcher

UCSC Genome Browser, User Support

UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

Revealing life’s code.

--