request for GenArk cross-species alignments

Mark Diekhans

Jun 27, 2024, 12:06:13 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to UCSC Genome Browser Support

Dear Browser Group,

Would you be so kind as to create genomics chained alignments
between GenArk browser on the newer rabbit refseq

GCF_009806435.1 New Zealand White DNA-2018 2021 refseq

with human hg38 and mouse mm39

Thank you!

Gerardo Perez

Jul 1, 2024, 2:36:58 PM (yesterday) Jul 1
to Mark Diekhans, UCSC Genome Browser Support

Hello, Mark.

The requested liftOver chain files are now available on our download server:

hg38 -> GCF_009806435.1: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg38/liftOver/hg38ToGCF_009806435.1.over.chain.gz

GCF_009806435.1 -> hg38: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/hubs/GCF/009/806/435/GCF_009806435.1/liftOver/GCF_009806435.1ToHg38.over.chain.gz

mm39 -> GCF_009806435.1: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/mm39/liftOver/mm39ToGCF_009806435.1.over.chain.gz

GCF_009806435.1 -> mm39: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/hubs/GCF/009/806/435/GCF_009806435.1/liftOver/GCF_009806435.1ToMm39.over.chain.gz

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Gerardo Perez
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---