Error Code

Isabella Livingston

Sep 13, 2022, 1:26:18 PM9/13/22
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
image.png
Hello,
My name is Isabella Livingston, and I am trying to use your browser to gather information on the California sea lion genome. Whenever I try to search the genome the error code in the attached picture appears. I have tried switching assemblies, and switching internet browsers, but I haven't been able to solve this issue. Do you know how I can get around this or what I may be doing wrong? I have previously used this browser with this assembly with no problems.

Thank you,
Isabella Livingston, Ph.D. student
She/Her
Breen Lab
College of Veterinary Medicine
Genetics Program
Genetics and Genomics Scholars Program
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695

Hiram Clawson

Sep 13, 2022, 1:37:17 PM9/13/22
to Isabella Livingston, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Good Morning Isabella:

Does this error occur if you go to this URL:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/h/GCF_009762305.2

You may need to disconnect this hub that is showing the error.
Go to the hub connection management page:

http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgHubConnect

And disconnect the "Mammal assemblies" hub collection, then
use this URL:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/h/GCF_009762305.2

to connect this Sea Lion assembly.

--Hiram