Requesting a bed file format of Gallus_gallus7b for a recent version of ensembl

Suelen Fernandes Padilha

Jul 1, 2024, 6:32:49 PM (yesterday) Jul 1
to UCSC Genome Browser Public Support
Dear Team,

The version of the BED file available on the website for Gallus_gallus7b is from an old version of ensembl, I believe it is version 109 as the website was last updated in May 2023.

Is there an updated version of the BED file for Gallus7b in ensembl 112? because I tried to transform from a GTF and GFF file and was unsuccessful for my analyzes in the R software with the genometion package. It seems that the package requires some coordinates of introns, promoter regions, etc., which when converted from a GTF/GFF file do not exist.

Thanks and regards,