GenArk request

Fabio Zanarello

Jun 17, 2024, 3:25:03 PMJun 17
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, Mark Diekhans

Dear USCS genome browser team,

My name is Fabio, I’m a PhD student from the CRG (Guigó Lab) in Barcelona.

I’m working on two butterfly genomes that I would like to explore on the browser.

Mark Diekhans is helping me in understanding how your tool set could help me with this.

Could you please add the two following assemblies to GenArk and build a lastz alignment?

  Lycaena helle: GCA_963853865.1
  Coenonympha glycerion : GCA_963855885.1

Many thanks for your support,

Fabio

Gerardo Perez

Jun 22, 2024, 9:10:43 PM (10 days ago) Jun 22
to Fabio Zanarello, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu, Mark Diekhans

Hello, Fabio.

Thank you for your request.

The GCA_963853865.1 and the GCA_963855885.1 assemblies are now available as hubs in our GenArk system:
https://genome.ucsc.edu/h/GCA_963853865.1
https://genome.ucsc.edu/h/GCA_963855885.1

We have made the requested liftOver chain files available on our download server:

GCA_963853865.1 -> GCA_963855885.1: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/hubs/GCA/963/853/865/GCA_963853865.1/liftOver/GCA_963853865.1ToGCA_963855885.1.over.chain.gz

GCA_963855885.1 -> GCA_963853865.1: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/hubs/GCA/963/855/885/GCA_963855885.1/liftOver/GCA_963855885.1ToGCA_963853865.1.over.chain.gz

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Gerardo Perez
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---