dot bracket on the browser

Vanda Gaonac'h-Lovejoy

Sep 20, 2022, 1:05:07 PM9/20/22
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I would like to display RNA secondary structure predictions on the browser as a custom track as EvoFold (Hg19) does, with the predicted dot-bracket structure displayed aligned to the genomic sequence. How can I do so?

thank you,

Vanda

Daniel Schmelter

Sep 20, 2022, 2:29:45 PM9/20/22
to Vanda Gaonac'h-Lovejoy, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Vanda,

Thank you for contacting Genome Browser support about visualizing RNA structures.

Unfortunately, that feature does not work with custom tracks or track hubs. I will note your interest in such a development but it is unlikely to happen. Until such a time, I recommend you find other solutions. You can always use the Genome Browser for BAM files, BED files, and other Custom Track formats.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any more questions, please reply-all to our public support email at gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. For private communication, please reply-all to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All the best,

--

---