Do you know when the websites will be working correctly?

Mary Alice Moore

Aug 12, 2021, 9:21:55 AM8/12/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Browser support,

When I try to open the UCSC Browser I receive the message below. I’ve also been having some trouble with In-Silico and the Liftover. Do you know when the websites will be working correctly?

Thanks very much,

Mary Alice Moore

Greenwood Genetic Center

Message has been deleted

Gerardo Perez

Aug 12, 2021, 1:47:54 PM8/12/21
to Mary Alice Moore, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello, Mary Alice.

Thank you for your report of problems accessing the UCSC Genome Browser. We experienced an unexpected issue during the early morning (PST) which caused some services from our main site to be temporarily unavailable. The issue has since been addressed and all functions should be restored. Let us know if you experience any further issues.

I would also like to add that in the rare occasions where we experience these troubles, we have two official mirrors that can also be used:

http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu
http://genome-asia.ucsc.edu

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Gerardo Perez
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---