My IP seems to be forbidden to access database files

Shuang Yang杨爽

Sep 23, 2022, 1:56:03 PM9/23/22
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

I'm trying to rsync database files in /goldenPath/ directory for research use. But now, My IP seems to be forbidden, and I have no permission to access goldenPath files.

My IP address is '115.27.211.217'. I wonder if you could check it for me.

Thank you very much,

Shuang Yang

Luis Nassar

Oct 3, 2022, 4:34:59 PM10/3/22
to Shuang Yang杨爽, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello, Shuan.

We are in the process of clearing out some blocks that were set by our university IT department. Are you still having issues connecting to our download server?

I hope this is helpful. Please include gen...@soe.ucsc.edu in any replies to ensure visibility by the team. All messages sent to that address are archived on our public forum. If your question includes sensitive information, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Lou Nassar
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---