expression database Please

s0642006公衛系博士

Jul 12, 2021, 8:22:34 PM7/12/21
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Sir

May I research expression database on your website??

And How ?

  Cheers with Love

Ling

綺玲敬上

Chi-Ling Wu

Email           s064...@gm.csmu.edu.tw

Nursing of M.Sc. and Palliative Care of B.Sc.

The Queen’s University of Belfast.

Phd Graduate Student of Department of Public Health

The Chung Shan Medical University

Dan Schmelter

Jul 13, 2021, 7:19:11 PM7/13/21
to s0642006公衛系博士, UCSC Genome Browser Support

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the Genome Browser support team with your question about expression data.

For us to answer your question more completely, we will need to know more specifically what assembly you are interested in and what expression data you want. For the latest human genome, hg38, you can find the "Expression" section of our track listing by scrolling down to that blue heading. Other assemblies have similar organization, with an Expression track group.

http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTracks?db=hg38

Our most popular expression track is the gene tissue-specific expression dataset GTEx, which shows expression scores in bar charts. There are a few different datasets, but you can read about the main GTEx track and visualize it from the description page below:

http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgGtexTrackSettings?db=hg38&g=gtexGeneV8

I hope this was helpful. For further communication, please reply-all to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. Those emails are archived in a public help forum. For private questions, you may send emails instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Daniel Schmelter
UCSC Genome Browser

--

---

s0642006公衛系博士

Jul 14, 2021, 11:52:15 AM7/14/21
to Dan Schmelter, UCSC Genome Browser Support
Thank you very much for your answer

  用愛乾杯

Ling

綺玲敬上