annotation file for hs1

Taslim, Cenny

Jan 24, 2023, 12:24:20 PM1/24/23
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi,

I am trying to download the most complete annotation file for the human genome T2T-CHM13 v2.0/hs1.

I went to this site: https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hs1/bigZips/genes/ but was not sure which gtf/gff file I should be using.

Can you please let me know which file has the most complete genome annotation?

Thank you,

Cenny

Cenny Taslim, PhD

Senior Bioinformatics Scientist

Abigail Wexner Research Institute

Nationwide Children’s Hospital

700 Children’s Drive

Columbus, OH 43205

(614) 355-3677

Taslim, Cenny

Jan 27, 2023, 12:19:07 PM1/27/23
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi,

I have not received any reply regarding my question. Wanted to make sure it is received.

Thank you,

Cenny

Jairo Navarro Gonzalez

Jan 27, 2023, 5:31:19 PM1/27/23
to Taslim, Cenny, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and sending your inquiry.

You can find other annotation files for the hs1 assembly in the /gbdb directory on the downloads server:

https://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/gbdb/hs1/

If you are looking for data from a particular track, you can find where the underlying data lives by viewing the table schema link in the track description page. For example, the following link will let you know where the data for the CAT/Liftoff Genes track:

https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTables?db=hub_3671779_hs1&hgta_group=genes&hgta_track=hub_3671779_catLiftOffGenesV1&hgta_table=hub_3671779_catLiftOffGenesV1&hgta_doSchema=describe+table+schema

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly accessible Google Groups forum.
If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Jairo Navarro

UCSC Genome Browser

--