Problem for installing mirror tracks using GBIC with docker

엄다훈(생명과학과)

Apr 25, 2024, 12:31:26 PMApr 25
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello,

I'm trying to set up the UCSC genome browser using GBIC with docker. It was really easy to install. After that, however, it is really slower than GBIB. So, I tried to download mirror tracks manually. However, I couldn't download mirror tracks in docker. It is an error message when I was trying.

I think that the connection with "hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu:9000" failed. I checked and set my firewall like this.

Because I'm not an expert with docker and networking system in linux, I cannot figure out alone now. I'm sorry for annoying. Thank you for reading.

Best regards,
Dahun

Gerardo Perez

May 24, 2024, 11:34:23 PMMay 24
to 엄다훈(생명과학과), genome...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello, Dahun.

Thank you for your interest in the UCSC Genome Browser.

We apologize for the delay in our response. We have created an internal ticket and are investigating these issues with GBIC with docker. We will follow up with you when there are updates or fixes regarding these issues.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Gerardo Perez
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---