phyloP score based on EquCab3

Pablo Librado

Sep 20, 2021, 11:39:29 AM9/20/21
to genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear UCSC members,

I have been succesfully using the phyloP scores from the 46-way mammal
alignment for a long time, and I wonder if you have (or plan to have
soon) a newer version of the same alignment but including hg38 and
EquCab3 instead of the previous genome assemblies.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo

Luis Nassar

Sep 24, 2021, 4:49:06 PM9/24/21
to Pablo Librado, genome-mirror
Hello, Pablo.

Thank you for your interest in the Genome Browser.

At this time we do not plan on updating or adding any new conservation tracks for hg19. However, there is a 100-way conservation track for hg38 (https://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=hg38&c=chrX&g=cons100way) which includes alignments to equCab3. Hopefully this contains the data you are looking for.

I hope this is helpful. Please include gen...@soe.ucsc.edu in any replies to ensure visibility by the team. All messages sent to that address are archived on our public forum. If your question includes sensitive information, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Lou Nassar
UCSC Genomics Institute

--

---